Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Final Fantasy X-2, Buy this game if you drive a Jetta.
Eric Martello
  Posted: Dec 8 2003, 09:51 PM
Quote Post

HTPCF Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

You know what, I never really liked the FFX characters or story too much. Sure, it was better than that turd FF8, but if Square was going to make a sequel to any FF game, it should have been FF7! I haven't read any reviews about FFX-2, but the TV commercial is already leaving a sour taste in my mouth. From the little I've seen, it looks to be to the FF series what Windows ME was to operating systems -- a last ditch effort to milk some extra $$$. FF9 was a pleasant surprise after being disappointed by FF8. I found FF9 to be rather enjoyable, with likeable characters and a fun story.

What's with the "girl power" theme? I can't stand that ho "Yuna". She is so bland, generic and average, WTF are they making HER the main character of a game? There are so many more female characters far better suited to the task. Tuna reminds me of very lame, boring, dull, depressing, miserable girl that I've ever met. I like the "hot chick" factor just as much as the next guy, but to make an all-girl cast is pushing retarded to the next level.

I'm upset because I like RPGs, and I haven't had a good one in a while. Looks like I'm sticking to my SNES emulator for now. :D

--------------------
Eric Martello
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
alex
Posted: Mar 29 2004, 05:21 PM
Quote Post

HTPCF Member

Member No.: 230

Haha :bravo:
I like the metaphore you did between windows me and FFX-2. I think that the FF's are getting worst with the time, the 8 sucked so much. I had lots of fun with FF9 tho. I have to agree that the old Final Fantasy, (the third one kick ass), were MUCH better. The characters were more "interresting" and the story were much better and fun to play. God bless the emulators and roms so we can still play old skewl game and have fun ;)
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
kat8631
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 01:46 AM
Quote Post

HTPCF Member

Member No.: 11,094

ff3 was the best ever havent played an rpg as good since if any1 can recomend another awsome rpg that would be great oh and i agree the new ffs arent as fun but playable
:P
PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll