I've spent hours looking online for a good ITX case for an HTPC and have found negative reviews for every case. For example:
1. Size is too small, component fit is too tight, 5.25" ODD won't fit in bay, CPU fan sink won't fit, etc.
2. Power supply is too small, noisy, or inefficient
3. Case fan is too noisy
4. System overheats due to inadequate case cooling, venting, airflow, fans, power supply fan blowing on CPU, etc.
5. Requires a slim ODD which doubles the cost.
6. Flimsy construction causes noisy rattles
Can anyone recommend a good ITX case with the following features?
1. Accommodates 5.25" ODD and at least one 3.5" HDD
2. At least 200W PS with at least 80% efficiency
3. Half-height PCI Express slot or full height PCI slot for TV tuner card
4. Quiet PS fan and quiet case fan
5. Costs less than $100